Mastering Excel – Advanced Formulas and Functions
Product(s): Microsoft Office Excel.
Audience(s): Business Professional.
Date(s): Friday, November 13, 2009, 1:00PM (EDT) U.S.
Duration: 60 Minutes
Excel has well over 300 functions – surely you don’t need to know them all, but you might easily be overlooking significant analytical tools that give you tremendous capabilities to tackle a myriad of statistical, mathematical, and financial challenges.
This 60 minutes webinar gives you exposure to those “buried” functions and gives you new and powerful tools, such as array formulas, that will make your usage of Excel even more powerful and efficient.
Also included are some of those valuable formula and function tips that you may have picked up in the Excel Power Tips and Shortcuts webinar – quick formula copying methods, creative use of Ctrl to create formulas in multiple locations simultaneously, and a host of others.
Specific functions that will be covered include: IF, AND, OR, MATCH, INDEX, , FREQUENCY, TREND, GROWTH, TRANSPOSE, PROPER, UPPER, TRIM, LEFT, RIGHT, INDIRECT, OFFSET, MOD, WEEKDAY, NETWORKDAYS, and DATEDIF.
* Quick cell value changes without formulas
* Displaying Formulas and selecting formula cells
* Multiple cell formulas with the Ctrl key
* Debugging tools and 3-D formulas
* Extended uses of the IF and VLOOKUP Functions using AND, OR, NOT
* MATCH and INDEX functions for complex 2-way lookups
* Simple applications
* Counting unique entries in a range
* Condense long IF functions substantially
* MATCH and VLOOKUP array formulas
Special Array Functions
* TEND and GROWTH
COUNTIF, SUMIF, AVERAGEIF and new 2007 functions
Specialized Text Functions
* PROPER, UPPER
* TRIM, LEFT, RIGHT
* Concatenation without CONCATENATE
The INDIRECT Function
* Used with Data Validation for multi-layered pick list scenario
The OFFSET and MOD Functions
* WEEKDAY – extract day of the week
* NETWORKDAYS – Calculate working days in a time frame
* DATEDIF – Excel’s powerful (but undocumented) date calculator
To Register: Click Here. Fee: $99.00