60 Minutes of Excel 2010 Tip and Tricks: Discover the Hidden Power of Shortcuts that will Save You Hours!Monday, December 5th, 2011
Product: Microsoft Excel
Duration: 60 Minutes
Date: December 21, 2011Time: 1:00 PM EST (US)
Price: Free, with code LOB10
Our 60 minute Excel Tips and Tricks Webinar will help you eliminate the anxiety
of data analysis and will help you harness the true power of Excel! In this
Webinar, you will uncover incredible data analysis tools that were created
specifically to help you achieve your information goals. Microsoft Excel can
help you sift through data to find the information you need, but the process can
be time-consuming and frustrating. Let us help you achieve your goals, don’t sit
and stare at row upon row of numbers; join us for 60 minutes and we will show
you how to zip through your tasks and turn data drudgery into data done. In this
session you will learn how to create custom AutoFill list, use Auto Calculate,
add pop-up instructions for correctly entering data in a cell, use the format
painter, create time saving macros, and much more!
After one hour with our expert, you’ll be able to:
• Create time-saving macros
• Customize your Excel environment to match what you do
and how you work.
• Organize a spreadsheet so that you can see the data you
• Format cell data so that it appears as it should.
• Generate shared spreadsheets that collect data consistently and correctly.
• Achieve amazing results for yourself and your organization!